Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Zozo's Wheely Good Food

Servin' up great imaginary food with a real smile!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, I'll tell ya what.  There's nothing I like to do better on a Saturday than work on my imaginary food truck called Zozo's Wheely Good Food: The Truck. 

What I like most about workin' on my imaginary food truck is that I can start out in one place, and if it isn't lookin' good there for business, I can just pull up the dang ol' wheel chocks and drive to somewheres where the pickens are better. 

What kind of food I serve up on Zozo's Wheely Good Food depends on the mood I'm in, or what kind of day it is.  Sometimes, I offer full meals, and other days, I'm just a dessert truck, really.  It's all about how the chef feels, and the chef is me, so I pretty much have complete control over the kind of food I serve.

When you're four like me, that's a pretty great feeling to have, bein' in complete control of something, you know, Friends.  Because a lotta things in my life, I don't have complete control over. I wouldn't even say I have a little bit of control over.  That's what stinks about bein' four.

But Zozo's Wheely Good Food?  That's my creation.  That's my territory.  I am the ruler of that domain, and that's great!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Be good!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment