Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It Really Floated My Boat!

Step aside, Big People! I've got my life vest on and have some serious boatin' to do!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

I don't know if you remember this or not, but when I was on my VacLAKEtion, I learned how to drive a boat, and to be honest with ya, I'm really good at it!

I don't know what it is about drivin' a boat, Friends, but I felt so alive, feelin' the power of that pontoon boat, cutting through the waters of Seneca Lake.  There's just something about the roar of that dang ol' engine as the propeller gurgles through the water.

You know, Friends, I got so I was really good at doin' donuts in the pontoon boat, crossin' my own wake. 

I really think that I was meant to drive a boat, Friends! 

Hey.  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment