Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Pool Guard Zoe!

Hark!  Who goes there?  Not you, 'cause you aren't the Q!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid of many talents.  Many different skills.  Some of my skills, I'm better at than others, but the skills I call my own are many and varied. 

You bet they are!

One of my lesser-known skills is being an extraordinary Pool Guard.  Not the kind of pool guard that has a life ring that they throw to people who swam too soon after they eat and get a cramp in the water. 

Nope.  I'm the kind of Pool Guard that keeps all the balls on a pool table in line.  I guard against the scratch.  I guard against gettin' too close to the sides of the table.  I guard against a great shot bein' ruined because the 8-ball is in the way.

How do I do it, you ask?  Well, I'll tell ya.  If something's in the way, I just reach up, grab it, and move it to a more convenient or safer location. Boom.  Got a problem, yo, I'll solve it!

I really don't know why you Big People didn't think of that, actually.  You make things so much harder than they need to be.  But it's okay.  I sure do love ya lots, Friends.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  In the meantime, I've got some pool to guard!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment