Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Toybox DramaRama

Moms should never criticize their daughters' hair or toy-keeping skills!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, that dang ol' Mommy's been harshing my vibe again about pickin' up my toys.  She says my playroom's a royal mess, and also my toys don't belong in the living room and around!

Well, I'll tell ya what, Friends.  Either my toys can be outta the living room, or my playroom can be neat-n-tidy.  The ol' lady can't have it both ways!

I like to have all my toys out where I can see 'em, where they're handy for me to just pick up and start playin' with.  I don't like to hafta go through all the hassle of searchin' through toyboxes to find the toys I'm lookin' for.  It's very irritating to me to have Mommy going on and on about me tidying up. 

The older I get, Friends, the more I think that if my Mommy doesn't have something to complain about, about me, she wouldn't have anything to say at all!  It's maddening!

You're not maddening, though, Friends!  You're fun!  I bet you'd let me keep all my toys out in the wide open, if I lived at your house.  I bet we'd get along just great!

Think about it, Big People!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment