Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

C is for Cookie

Mmmm, delicious.
Friends, I've been watching a lot of Sesame Street, and I can't help but notice that I have a lot in common with Cookie Monster.  Cookie Monster and I both love cookies.

A lot of good things start with the Letter C, I've learned, upon further research into Cookie Monster's assertion that "C is for Cookie, and that's good enough for me."

I found out that "Cupcake" starts with the Letter C.  And "Carrots!"  and "Cracker!" and... well, this is tricky, but "Cheese!"  I love all those things!

"Car" starts with the letter C.  I love riding in the car [within moderation!]!  "Crayon" starts with the letter C.

And.  Aunt Colleen's name starts with the letter C!

I'm partial to the Letter Z, because that's the letter that starts my name, but the Letter C is pretty great.  How is it possible that so many great things starts with the Letter C?  I wonder if the other letters get jealous.  I'll have to look into great things the other letters start with, and then I'll report back to you.

For now, though, Friends, I think we should all go and enjoy some of our favorite things that start with the Letter C!  What do you say?  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment