Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank a Veteran!

Is it Veterans Day again already?! My song-and-dance number isn't ready!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, today's Veterans Day again, and I had these big plans to choreograph a giant song-and-dance number to thank our veterans.  I was gonna involve Sabretooth, and all the Little Giraffes at the office, and my minions, and Rozzie. 

Thingofitis, in rehearsal, Rozzie kept knocking over all of us when we were dancing, and she sang the loudest, so you couldn't hear the rest of us singing our Veterans Day song.

Then we had a meeting about it, and we decided that the veterans would probably thank us for not making them sit and watch our giant song-and-dance number, which was originally intended to thank THEM for their service to our country.

I guess what I'm trying to say is my friends and I almost let our message get lost in knee-deep hoopla, and I'm kind of glad Rozzie put the kibash on it all.

THANK YOU, VETERANS!  Thank you for everything you've done for our country.  Thank you, thank you!  The old saying is true: We're the home of the free because of the brave.  Thank you, Veterans.  Your pal Zoe loves you all!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment