Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

When I'm Not In the Car!

This carseat feels like home to me and my tushy!
Friends, if you've been keepin' track at home, and I think you have, you'll know that I'm a Girl on the Go!  Always on the road!  As you can imagine, I start to feeling like I need to be strapped in my carseat, or else the day just hasn't gotten off to a correct start. 

Really!  I can be working along in my office, and suddenly get the feeling that Something's Missing.  I get to feeling like 'hey, I oughtta be buckled in and going places!'

Or, at the very least, if not going places, that I oughtta be buckled in. 
...So I had a carseat installed right inside my house!





Furthermore, you know, I'll be watching something on the television, like a Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood or a Sesame Street, and something will be so surprising to me that I'll pertineer fall right off'n' the couch.  You know!  Like when I think a word like 'Cookie' is going to start with the letter K, but it starts with the letter C instead, or when the fairies at Abby's Flying Fairy School turn themselves into chickens or something.  That's so surprising it darn near bowls me over, and I've thought multiple times that it'd be a handy thing to have a seat where I can buckle myself in and hold on.
Now I feel safe'n'secure and more like myself!



So I had a carseat, just like the one I ride around in when I ride around in the car, installed right in my house.  How about that, Friends?!

You might think that from the standpoint of safety, buckling up to watch Sesame Street right in my own house is overkill, but it really isn't.  Also, when I'm not buckled into a carseat, I feel like I'm walking around without pants on.  It's a breezy and uncomfortable feeling, when you get right down to it.  I mean, what if somebody comes to the door?

Now I don't hafta worry about that.  I just sit down in my inside carseat, buckle up, and feel just as at-home as I do when I'm riding around in the Jeep.


You just can't be too careful, Friends!  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment