Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Extravaganza!

HEY!  Let's go Tricker Treatin'! I want candy!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, a coupla days ago was Halloween! To say I had a wild night would be an understatement!  That's why I'm just now getting around to telling you about it!

What happened is I went Tricker Treatin' with Mommy and Daddy!  We were the Flintstones, from the vitamins.  Except I was Pebbles Flintstone dressed up as a Sabretooth Tiger, and Mommy and Daddy were Fred and Wilma, taking me, Pebbles, around Tricker Treatin'!  How about that?!

Hoo boy! Tricker Treatin' is hard work!
I started off at Daddy's Office, Blake Dentistry.  We had to go there to pick Daddy up.  See, Daddy wasn't excited about dressing up as Fred Flintstone again.  I guess way back when Mommy and Daddy lived in Philadelphia, Mommy made Daddy dress up like Fred Flintstone and go to the Halloween Orchestra... and they had to ride the subway, dressed like the Flintstones.  

I just. Need. A. Minute!
Daddy says the experience was mortifying, and he threw out his Fred Flintstone costume so he'd never hafta be Fred Flintstone again for Halloween, but Mommy went and ordered him another costume, so there ya go! 

Anyway, Mommy and I went to Daddy's office and picked him up, otherwise, we bet he woulda worked straight through Tricker Treat, and without Fred, Wilma and I woulda been just a toddler in a tiger costume and a woman with crazy hair.

 We went to a lot of places.  The hospital to see Daddy's grandparents, first.  Then we got back in the Jeep and rode to Genesee, and I saw Daddy's other grandparents next.  I got a fancy cupcake there, and I played on a step-stool!  How about that?!

Could I Tricker Treat a later bedtime?
I wanted to eat my fancy cupcake right then and there, and I didn't wanna stop playing on the step-stool, but Mommy and Daddy didn't want me to eat my fancy cupcake right there and then, and they wanted me to stop playing on the step stool, so they had a Parent Moment.  They'll say I had a Toddler Moment, but I assure you, Friends, it wasn't your pal Zozie.  It was Mommy and Daddy.  And then they said it was time to go, and I didn't wanna go, and the Bully Hill Incident got all bandied around again.

Don'tchya love it when people bring up your not-so-proud moments, Friends?  Isn't that a gas?

But there was more Halloweenin' to do, so back in the Jeep we got!

We went to my Grandpa and Grandma Blake's, and their house was BUSY!  Every time I started to say something, someone else would knock on their door.  I've never SEEN anything like that before in my whole life, but I guess that's what it's like to be on the other side of Tricker Treating if you live on the Main Drag!  Just busy and busier yet!

Halloween is great and I had fun!
It was fun, though!  They gave me a lot of candy, and a DONUT! 

Then the next thing I knew, we were back in the Jeep again, and we were on our way to Gramma and PopPop's house.  I got to see my friend Buddy Cat, and he was all dressed up for Halloween in his black fur.  Actually, he was dressed up like he always is.  Boy, I sure like that cat!

It sure was fun, going Tricker Treating, but I hafta be honest with ya, Friends.  I sure was glad to see my house.  I was so tired.  There's more to Tricker Treating than I thought there was!  I don't know how the Big Kids do it, and then get up for school the next day!

It was fun, though.  I wouldn't trade Halloween 2013 for anything.  I woulda had fun, even if I didn't get candy and cupcakes and donuts, but those things were... well, the vanilla creme in the donut, if you will!  Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment