Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Zoe's Maison of Make-Believe

I have a Maison of Make-Believe, Friends!
Hiya, Friends! You know, I like to play Make-Believe, just like any kid does.  In fact, my favorite television program is all about Make-Believe.  It's Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and it's based on the characters from the Neighborhood of Make-Believe on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.

I can really relate to Daniel Tiger, and Lady Elaina, and Katrina, and O the Owl, and Prince Wednesday.  They're all little kids who like to play, and do things like dress up.  They're always learning something new, and so am I!

Now, the neighborhood I live in isn't Make-Believe.  It's real.  And so's my house, but when I'm playing, something magical happens.  My house turns from a boring old house into Zoe's Maison of Make-Believe!

Just like in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe, in Zoe's Maison of Make-Believe, my clocks don't have any hands, because in my Maison, it's whatever time I want to imagine it is.  My favorite time of the day is eleventy-o'clock, because that's when the furniture turns into cupcakes!
I appreciate the quality of non-Make Believe cleaning tools.

Sometimes, though, in the Maison I have things I've gotta clean up, and the thing I appreciate most is that I don't hafta use Make-Believe cleaning tools.  No.  I get to use Mommy's FLYLady dry mop. 

It really helps pick up the very real hair that my best pal Rozzie sheds.  It's funny how Rozzie can't help but shed her fur in our real house and in Zoe's Maison of Make-Believe.  I'm serious.  Those aren't make-believe white fur tumbleweeds you sometimes see cartwheeling past in the background.

The adventures might be make-believe, but the sense of accomplishment is all real!
Sometimes, I get to use a real feather duster, made with real feathers from real ostriches.  One day, I got to run the window-cleaning cloth on the windows in the Maison of Make-Believe.  I got 'em sparkling and streak-free!  I've also gotten to run the Sweeper, with Mommy's supervision.

Using real cleaning tools in Zoe's Maison of Make-Believe makes me feel like a real big cheese, Friends.  I can't begin to tell you how neat it is not to have to pretend I'm helping out around the house.

Here at Zoe's Maison of Make-Believe, the adventures and cupcake furniture might be Make-believe, Friends, but my sense of accomplishment is all real! 

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment