Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hope in a Jar!

Have a little of my Hope in a Jar. It's free, and it's good for what ails ya!
Hiya, Friends!  You know, sometimes, I have bad days, just like anyone else. And it feels like somebody's turned out all the lights on my sunny disposition.  It's true, and you and I both know it feels just awful. 

So I decided that when I'm having a real dilly of a dark day, I need a little something visual to remind me that it's okay, and no matter what, it's all gonna get better.

I came up with Hope in a Jar.  It isn't a product or anything I'm gonna try to sell ya.  Nope!  You can even make it yourself, right at your own home!  All you hafta do is get a pretty jar you like, with a lid, and you can decorate it if you want.  Mine's a plastic jar with a smiley face on it.  If you wanna use a little jelly jar, you can!  And then you just decide there's Hope in there, and you put on the lid. 

Whenever you need a little Hope, or your day needs lightening or brightening, you take the lid off your little jar of Hope, and let it waft into the air, just like that.  Don't worry about letting all the Hope out of the jar, or letting the Hope dry out and get stale.  That isn't how Hope works.  It might just not be quite as potent as it is when you first take off the lid.

When you're All Better, just put your lid back on, and your Hope in a Jar will start getting ready for next time you need it!

How about that?!

I love ya, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment