Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wow! Whatta Wednesday!

There's a Major Eating Holiday just 'round the corner!
Hiya, Friends!  How are YOU today?  I'm pretty great.  Excited.  You know why?  Thanksgiving is next Thursday.  I'm excited because I'll get to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz again- FINALLY! and also, have a lotta great stuff to eat, and also, I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for!  I really do, Friends!

First of all, I'm thankful that I get to see all of you every day, here on the blog, and over on the Facebook.  I can't begin to tell ya what a big cheese I feel like, knowing I've got so many nice people who are my friends.

Next, I'm really thankful that I can be happy.  I don't mean to sound stupid on this one, Friends.  I mean think about it.  Some people want to be happy.  They try really hard to be happy, and they just can't shake off the dark cloud hanging over their heads.  My heart goes out to those people who can't be happy.  That's why I'm so thankful that I get to be happy, all the way in my heart, even!

If you're sad, watch a really funny movie that makes ya laugh!
I mean, I have my moments where I get upset.  We all do, Friends.  But even when I'm upset, my heart is happy, and I know my upsetness won't last long.  I wish I could tell ya how I do it, Friends, in case you're in a dark cloud and can't get out of it.  I really wish I could, but the only things I can really come up with are that I eat well and get enough sleep, and laugh a lot.  I don't know if the laughing a lot makes me happy or if I'm happy because I laugh a lot.

Maybe if you're feeling really blue, put in a really funny movie that makes you laugh, and maybe you'll get to laughing and realize you feel a little better, and then little by little, you can lift yourself out of your cloud.  I don't know, though, Friends.  I wish I had the definitive answer on that one.  I wish I did, because I'd tell it to anybody who's struggling with a dark cloud today!

Dancin's good for your SOUL, Friends!
But back to things I wanna be thankful for.  I'm really thankful that I have Enough.  I have enough food, clothes, toys.  Is more nice?  Sure!  But it's also nice to know I have Enough.  I'm not going cold or hungry.  Not everybody can say that.  If you have Enough, too, Friends, it might be a good thing to just pause for a minute and reflect on how thankful you are to have Enough.

Also, I'm really thankful that I can dance.  Not in the way like "oooooh, look at me, I'm an excellent Dancer!" but in the way where if I'm happy, or I just wanna move my body through the air, I can dance and twirl and make Jazz Hands and have a great time.  I try not to take it for granted that I can dance and walk and run and play.  I really try not to, Friends, because I know there's people who'd give anything to be able to do those things, even for just a day.

I've got it really good, Friends, so I hope you're not offended if I break out into spontaneous bursts of gratitude over the next little while.  These Major Eating Holidays have that effect on me, Friends.  They make me remember how good I have it, and I just wanna be thankful for it.  I hope you think you have it really good, too, Friends. I know things feel like they're tough sometimes, but there is always someone out there who'd give anything to be in your spot for just a day. 

If you wanna, we can all be thankful together!  Either way, Friends, I love ya right to pieces.  I really do!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment