Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm Twenty-Six [Months]!

There was a time I didn't even know how to laugh!
Hiya, Friends!  You might notice that I'm all duded up in my Sabres gear today.  No reason.  Just felt like wearin' my jersey.  Sportin' the ol' team colors and all.  Did you know my first word was "hockey?" It's true!  I usedta say it like this: "HAH!-key."

Hockey isn't really the topic I was going to inquiry today, though.  No, I know it's kinda misleading, with me wearin' my jersey and all.  I just wanted you to see it.  It has my name and number on the back and everything!  Plus, it makes dressing up for Twin Day at the office so much easier, on account of Sabretooth wearin' a Sabres jersey, too!

I love Twin Day at the office!  Twin Day and Crazy Socks/Tights Day are the best!  That's not what I was going to talk about today, either.

Actually, what I wanna talk about is that today I'm two years and two months old, and I hafta say, I think I've really grown up a lot in the last two years and two months. 

Nope! I'm not ashamed to own up to my age! 26 months- it's great to be here!
You know, there are a lot of benefits to being twenty-six months old.  For instance, I can rent a car at the Kids Drive Rental Car Agency.  I couldn't do that at twenty-five months.  It's true!  They'd let me rent a motor-scooter, but not a car, and that's crazy, because I already own and drive a sweet little Jeep, and also sometimes I drive my big VeeDub Microbus, when a bunch of us are going somewhere that doesn't require parallel parking or parking in tight spaces.  But sometimes, I need to rent an automobile, because where I'm going needs more seating than my Jeep has, but I don't need to have my big van along.

I learn from my past, look forward to my future, and live in the present!
Before I turned twenty-six months, my friends Sabretooth would rent a car.  One time, he rented a Zamboni.  It was fun to ride on, but it was July, so we didn't have much Zam to Boni, but it was okay.

Um, Sabretooth isn't very handy driving things that aren't Zambonis.  Honestly, he usually rides in to the office with me in my Jeep, if we're stopping in at Donut Dude's to get coffee and donuts for our co-workers.  Most of the time, we take the North Bingham Underground.  Like I said, Sabretooth has many talents and I love him very much, but driving non-Zamboni vehicles isn't one of them.

So now I can rent the kind of vehicle I need to from Kids Drive Rental Car Agency.  That's exciting.

Today's a big day for me, anyway, Friends.  Turning twenty-six months old.  To celebrate, I'm gonna rent a full-size sedan from Kids Drive Rental Car Agency and get a buncha my friends and go out for some Chocolate-Covered Sugar Bombs, because that's a sophisticated thing twenty-six month old people do!  And if my Mommy asks, tell her I told you I took my friends out for bran muffins!

I know you have my back, Big People!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment