Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Saturday Before Christmas!

Hi, Friends!  It's me, Zozie!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey! Happy Saturday Before Christmas!  How are you?  Have ya got any plans?  Me?  Oh, you know, just the regular things and stuff.  Except everything's all wrapped in red-n-green.

 
I will accept either a lobster tank or a honeybee hive!  I'm flexible! 
Okay.  I'm just gonna cut right to the chase.  This is my last-ditch effort to gain support for my cause.  I've been bein' really, really good, and I know I said I'm at peace with not getting to have a lobster tank and a pet lobster named Lerbert to life right in my very own bedroom.  I know I said I'm cool with that, until they figure out a cure for my debilitating allergy to lobster dander, but the thing of it is, Lerbert is really all I can think about.

I'd be such a great pal to a lobster looking for a home!  I would!  I would make a SAFE home for a pet lobster!  No boiling my Lerbert, by golly!  I can just go to the allergist and get shots for my debilitating crustacean dander allergy!  I can handle a shot, I can!

Happy Saturday Before Christmas, Friends!  Wheeee!
Or if you think my Mommy and Daddy would be more impressed with a practical Zozie, I would not be averse to coming downstairs on Christmas morning and finding a honeybee hive with my name on it, and a bee-keeping outfit, with one of those hats with the pretty veil on it, and some snazzy gloves, and one of those smokey cans.  I would not be upset, finding that under the tree at all!

I just need the support from Big People like you.  Email my parents.  Call 'em the heck right up.  Tell 'em I'd be the BEST Pet Lobster Owner/ Beekeeper Toddler EVER!  For some reason, they don't listen to my impassioned appeals!  They just dismiss me, just like that.  They'd listen to Big People like you!  They would!

Sorry.  I know that sounded desperate.  I know that sounded like I'm incapable of conducting myself in a mature fashion.  I just get so excited this time of year, I'm realizing.  I get so darned excited.

The important thing to remember is that this is the SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS!  That, in itself, is enough to get all excited over.  So that's what I'm gonna do.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment