Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Morning After

Welcome to the Morning After the Day Before!
Yooo-hoo!  Frie-ends!  It's your pal Zozie!

Hi!  How are YOU?  How was your Christmas?  How'd it go?  Didja get some nice presents?  Didja have a nice time with your family?  Didja hafta use your Cone of Silence or any of your Chill Pickles?

Now, keep it up.  Keep up with your calm, Friends.  I know it isn't over.  We're deep in the thick of Holiday Season.  Yes we are.  Don't fold up your Cone of Silence or forget about your Chill Pickles. 

Have ya been keepin' up with your fiber and water?  Go on.  Today, before ya start up with today's festivities, have an apple.  Drink a nicey tall glassa water.  You'll be glad you did, trust me!
I'll tell ya something, Friends! You've got this!

We're in this for the long haul!

So I didn't get a lobster tank for Christmas.  I'm not all that surprised.  There is all that business about the debilitating lobster dander allergy I suffer from. 

Funny thing about that, though.  I have never, ever had any symptoms pop out of this lobster dander allergy.  But I guess I have it, and Mommy would rather be safe than sorry.

No lobster tank, and no honeybees.  It's okay.  It occurs to me now just how much work it is to have a hivea honeybees.  And it's winter and all.  I guess honeybees aren't makin' much honey in the winter.

Plus, there's that thing about the stings.  I'm not gonna lie, Friends.  The beestings had me sorta freaked out.  The thought of beestings sorta freaked me out.  So it's just as well, I think, that for right now, I'm not adding "Beekeeper Girl" to my resume.

I'm bein' happy with what I DO have!
There'll be time for all that. 

I also didn't unwrap a potty that I'd hafta pretend to be all gaga over.  I'm so glad of that, Friends.  See, I have a potty already.  I just don't like it.  I'm glad my Christmas wasn't all potty-liticized with the appearance of another one.  I'm really glad of that. 

I. Love. Christmas!
What I'm doing today is bein' glad for gettin' to spend this week with everybody I love. 
That's a big deal to me, Friends.  That's better than anything I unwrapped yesterday.  I miss my Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz when they're in Pittsburgh.  This week, we're all together.  Every day.   It's almost like when we went to the Lake House again, except it's cold this time around, and there's no lake.

But there IS a Christmas tree, and everybody I love.  And Rozzie's here with us, and she wasn't with us at the lake.  And neither was my friend Buddy-Cat or Frenzi or Graycee, the cats.  So I'm just all kindsa happy.

Find your Happy, today, Friends!  Big hugs -n- kisses to ya!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment