Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Never Mind What My Shirt Says: I Don't Have A Problem!

Yes, I like cupcakes.
Friends.  You might notice that my shirt today says "I Live For Cupcakes."  This has gotten the tongues of my detractors wagging like the tail on a German shepherd who's about to get a Greenie Brand Dental Chew at Three O'Clock.

You see, there are those among us who'd say that I have a "problem" with cupcakes.  I can't think or talk about anything else.  If you'll go back and look at my posts on this blog, you'll see that I most certainly CAN and DO talk about things other than cupcakes and how much I love 'em.  Go ahead.  Go back and look at my posts that are not about cupcakes.  I'll wait for ya.

Didja get a few other posts read?  Posts in which I'm NOT talking about cupcakes?  ... Well, good.  To be honest with ya, I'm surprised you're back so soon.  I have a LOT of non-cupcake-related posts I've written.  But I guess if you're a regular follower of my weblog, you'll already know that, and all you needed to do just now is go back and take a quick skim of my posts to see that I have a really valid Point, by golly!

No, I don't have a problem.
I do NOT have a problem with cupcakes.  Sheesh.

You know what I really don't understand, anyways, Big People?  I don't understand why it's considered a "problem," me really liking cupcakes.  Isn't it nice to enjoy things?  Isn't it good to have something one really looks forward to having?

Problem with cupcakes.  Pffft.
You wanna know what I have a real problem with, Friends?  You wanna know what's really got me all in a twist right now?

It's the fact that right at this very moment, here I sit, completely surrounded by no cupcakes at all.  That's right.  If I have any problem at all concerning cupcakes, it's that right now, I don't have one.  and I'd really like one.

If I have a problem with anything, it's not having a cupcake right now!
That doesn't mean I have a PROBLEM!  I don't need counseling.  It just means we've been talkin' about 'em for a few paragraphs now, and so naturally, they're on my mind.

Whatever.  There are worse things I could have a problem with, Friends!  There are worse things than cupcakes!

If people would just mind their own beeswax and not get all excited every time I mention I like cupcakes, or I casually drop a cupcake reference into a conversation, there'd be a lot less unattended beeswax in this world.  That, I know for certain.

Oh, well, Friends.  Thank you kindly for letting your pal Zozie vent on this topic for a spell.  Sometimes, things really get to me, and I've gotta let it out, or I get ugly.  I don't wanna be ugly!

I love ya!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment