Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Stay "cool" today, Friends!  Stay "cool."
Hiya, Friends!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!  Oh my goodness!  Can ya believe it's finally Christmas Morning?  Don't worry.  I'm not workin' on Christmas Day.  Although, holiday pay WOULD be nice.  What's double of nothing?

.... Yeah, that's what I thought.  So it doesn't really matter if I'm workin' or not today, because I get paid just the same.

Anyway.  I just dropped in to entertain you and maybe give you a little Extra Boost today, just in case you need it.  We've been trainin' for this since Halloween, really.  Holiday Season.  That Holiday Season Winner's Cup is ours, Friends.  I'm so convinced of it, I can already see our names etched in the shiny, shiny metal.  It looks a lot like the Stanley Cup that the hockey boys play so hard for.  Except it's a little smaller, and has red and green tinsel on it.  Hahahaha.
  
Remember to breathe, smile, and say 'thank you!' No matter what!

Remember our game plan for today.  We're not gonna be the jerks, if there's any jerks to be.  And we're not gonna let the Holiday bring out the jerk in us.  Almost every party has a pooper, and that isn't gonna be us, Friends.  We'll retreat to our Cones of Silence when we need to, eat a coupla bites of Chill Pickle when we feel like we hafta, and we'll remember to breathe, smile, and say 'thank you!' every present, every situation. 

Today isn't the day for petty squabbles or big fights.  Rise above, Big People.  I'm gonna rise above, too.

Party Rozz and Zoe's in the house today! Everybody gonna play and play!
Actually, I'm not just gonna rise above.  You know what I'm gonna do, Friends?  I'm gonna join forces with my best friend Rozzie.  I'm not gonna just rise above things that might annoy me (like unwrapping a potty chair, if that happens- I still don't know!  How about that?!)  I'm gonna BE the life of the party, and so is Rozzie. 

We're callin' our selves Party Rozz and Zoe, and we're in the house today.  Everybody gonna play and play!  It's a holiday, after all, and what's our motto, Friends? 

"HOLIDAYS ARE S'POSEDTA BE FUN!"

Say it loud and say it proud!  HOLIDAYS ARE S'POSEDTA BE FUN!  Don't get all wrapped up in things people aren't even gonna remember in a year.  Get all wrapped up in smiling and getting along and having fun and enjoying the people you love!  That's what I get to do!  I get to spend Christmas Day with all the people I love most in this world.  I don't think I'm gonna be able to do anything BUT smile.

Merry Christmas, Friends!  I'll ketchup with ya tomorrow, but for today, from the bottom of my very heart of hearts, I wishyoo a Very Merry Christmas!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment