Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

There's More Holiday Season, Big People!

Come here, Big People.  Lemme give ya a hug!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I know that Christmas is all over, and some of you have even gotten your Christmas tree all taken down and everything, and I know that can make ya feel a little bit down.  It makes me feel a little sad, because I have such a good time over Christmas Vacation that I hate to see Christmas all over. 

I think it's time for a big hug, don't you?  Yeah, come here, Friends!  Lemme give ya a hug!  I love ya, and I don't like to see ya feelin' all sad!

There's a bright side, you know!  There's still more Holiday Season!  There is!  We still haven't had New Year's Eve!  That's a fun holiday! 

You know something?  I know that what I eat really affects the mood I'm in, and as good as all these Christmas treats taste, they do kinda build ya up and set ya up for a big crash when they wear off.  They do. 
Don't give up now, Friends!  Get back on track!

That's why I'm bringin' up the food again.  I'm not gonna say not to eat any of those delicious, delicious, sugary cookies we all love.  No, I'm not sayin' that at all.  And you can have all the cheese'n'sausage ya want.  You really can.  But remember what I always say about gettin' enough fiber?  Remember how I say if you're gettin' enough fiber, and you'll know if you are, you don't feel all ouchy and bloaty and grouchy. 

Maybe do yourself a favor and have an apple before and after ya have your cheese'n'sausage.  Or better yet, slice up an apple and have it WITH your cheese'n'sausage.  It's really good!  Try it!  I love apples'n'cheese'n'sausage!

And while you're makin' sure you get enough fiber, make sure you stay properly hydrated, here in the thick of Holiday Season.  You can think better if you've got enough water runnin' through your system.  You'll have more energy!  I promise!
There's still time to win this Holiday Season!
Don't be afraid of havin' to go to the potty if you're drinkin' water.  Don't let that stop you from getting enough hydration.  I learned on Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood the other day that there are potties EVERYWHERE, so if you've gotta go, you can stop what you're doing, go, flush, and wash, and be on your way! 

It's such a cool concept that it almost makes me wanna try it out, myself.  I mean, it doesn't make me wanna try it out for real, because I have the impression that if I go to the potty once, Mommy's gonna think I'm gonna do it all the time, instead of letting me have just a casual interest.  She's pushy like that.  I wanted to walk around the mall instead of riding in my stroller on a recent visit, and then the next time we went, she thought I needed to be walking on my own the whole time.  Bye-bye, Stroller, I guess.  That stinks.  Sometimes, it's fun to ride around in my stroller instead of walk!  I don't want that happening with the potty.  I just don't wanna go there.

But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't get the rights amount of fiber and water during this Holiday Season, Friends!  Try it and see.  You'll be in a better mood.  Maybe things won't get so bluesy for you.  I don't wantchya feelin' bad, Friends.  I don't!

All right.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends.  I see Daddy's messin' around in my office, cleanin' stuff up.  I need to intervene, before it takes me until Valentine's Day to find my pizza making kit.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment