Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Little Ladies (and Sabretooth Tigers) Who Lunch!

Boy, this lunch looks great, doesn't it, Friends?!
Hiya, Friends!  You know, lunch is very important to me, and my friends are really important to me.  That makes it super-important for me to make sure I eat lunch every day with my friends.

The other day, I ate lunch with my pal Sabretooth and my good friend EmmaLee.  We had water and Gerber Graduates Sweet Potato-Flavored Puffs.

The exact thing we eat for lunch isn't as important as getting to have some free time with friends, though.  
I love to share my lunch with my friends!
We like to sit around and talk about anything but work.  Most of the time, we get to talking about the last Sabres game, or what the Noodles were up to on Elmo's World on Sesame Street.

Or, we talk about the next adventure we want to go on in the Imaginatron 2100!  One day, Sabretooth wanted to pretend that the Imaginatron 2100 was a Zamboni, and he got to drive it.

Ummm... to be honest with ya, Friends, Sabretooth kind of was a scary Zamboni driver in the Imaginatron 2100.  We ended up hitting the dasher boards.  Oopsies!
I also love to make 'em laugh while we're at lunch!  Ha!
Another time, I drove us down the river in Pittsburgh in the Imaginatron 2100!  We pretended it was a hovercraft!  We waved at everybody along the river!  It was so much fun!

We have almost as much fun talking about our adventures at lunch as we do, riding in the Imaginatron 2100!  Isn't it so much fun when it works out like that?

And if I ate lunch all by myself at my desk, I wouldn't get to have so much fun!

I love ya, Friends!  So next time you're at work, having lunch, think of me and my friends, and the fun we have together, and get yourself around a group of people who'll lunch with ya!  You won't be sorry, once ya put together the right group!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment