Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Cinema Saturday: Madagascar 3

I'm glad I'm not bein' chased by an Animal Control Officer!
Hiya, Friends!

Hey, since it's Saturday and all, I thought I'd tell ya all about this really cool movie I saw the other night, in case you're looking for a movie to watch with your family tonight.

I recently saw Madagascar 3.  Apparently it's a sequel to Madagascar and Madagascar 2.  I haven't seen those other two films, but I was not at all lost whilst watching Madagascar 3, despite this fact.

I loved the hilarious antics of the animals.  I loved the story.  I loved its message: there's no place like home, and home is wherever your friends and family are. 

It's just kind of a good feel-good kinda movie, and also, the Animal Control Officer gets shot in the butt with a tranquilizer dart!  Hilarious stuff!

If ya don't know what movie to watch tonight, you might for real wanna hafta check out Madagascar 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment