Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

IncrediKitty!

Bad Day?  IncrediKitty to the rescue!
Hiya, Friends!  Have you ever thought about taking on an alter ego?  Have you ever thought about being a superhero of some sort, but lack a creative idea on what kind of superhero you wanna be?  Me, too, but the idea has suddenly come to me. 

Well, you know the Internet already knows all about Grumpy Cat.  I love Grumpy Cat.  I really do.  But Grumpy Cat is already doing the Grumpy Cat thing, and I wanna set myself apart.  So thanks to a neat cat mask I found at Aunt Colleen's house, I've decided that my superhero identity will be IncrediKitty!  And insteadda bein' all grumpy like Grumpy Cat, I'll be all happy like me, except with a cat mask on my face. 

I mean, look at me.  I've got FISH floating above my head.  You can't be grumpy when you're on dry land and there's fish floating above your head.

And unlike my pal Grumpy Cat, who spreads joy and cheer on the Internet by being grumpy, I'll spread joy and cheer by being HAPPY and making other people happy, too!  It'll work so well, folks will say 'That's incredible!'  and I'll say, "No, that's IncrediKitty!"

I'll also help people with their grammar and punctuation, whether they ask me to or not.  Nothing says 'I love you!' like unsolicited advice!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  In the meantime, if ya need IncrediKitty, just flash the Fish Beacon up in the sky!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment