Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Mooooooovie Night!I

I LOVED the Lego Movie!  UniKitty was my favorite!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

Hey, Fridays are often movie nights for families.  I love movies.  Do you?

I just saw a movie called The Lego Movie on the dang ol' Pay-Per-View, and I've got to tell ya, I loved everything about it.  I loved the characters, the drama, the MUSIC!!!

There's this really inspirational song called "Everything is Awesome!"  It has everything- a great beat, a great tune, AND just the best lyrics EVER!!!  When I get done here, I'm gonna go see if I can find it for MP3.  While I'm there, I might pick up the song from Frozen, but I don't like that one as much as I love "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!"

Can you imagine how much the fun will be enhanced on long car trips when the playlist is "Everything Is Awesome," "Brown-Eyed Girl" sung by Jimmy Buffet, and "Sweet Pea" by Tommy Roe?  Maybe I'll let Mommy throw in some M83 here and there, but I wanna keep it simple.

My favorite character in The Lego Movie, besides ALL of the characters, was the Unikitty.  I just loved the Unikitty. 

So if you haven't picked a movie for your weekly movie night, I strongly urge you to pick The Lego Movie.  You can't go wrong with a film that has a song called "Everything Is Awesome!" in it!

Don't take your pal Zoe's word for it, Friends!  See it for yourself!  And then come back and see me tomorrow!  I love the heck right outta ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment