Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Five More Twenty-Fives!

Let's list twenty-five things to be happy about today!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!  Didja notice what today is?  It's the Twenty-Fifth of the Month.  Now, I usually say something EVERY Twenty-Fifth of the Month, and you get all mad at me, so I'm gonna continue not saying it, but I want you to take special note that it's the Twenty-Fifth, and I'm still concentrating on the Number Five right now. 

In an effort to sweeten your mood the way peppermint and gingerbread are sweet (ahem), I thought I'd list twenty-five reasons to be happy today for you.  I'm not gonna explain 'em.  Just list 'em.  I'll leave a little room for you to reflect all on your own. 

So here it goes:

1)  The sun came up this morning!
2)  There's such a thing as chocolate!
3)  Fresh fruit and vegetables.
4)  The smell of coffee brewing in the coffeemaker.
5)  Having a nice bed to sleep in.
6)  Clothes to wear!
7)  Enough food to eat!
8)  Safety and security.
9)  The sky- whether it's blue or cloudy or starry- it's endlessly fascinating to look at!
10)  The way fresh-cut grass smells!
11)  Dogs and cats and other furry pets.
12)  Bedtime stories.
13)  Bubble baths!
14)  Root beer- and that goes double for root beer with free refills!
15)  Delicious Donuts!
16)  Cupcakes of all kinds!
17)  Friends and family!
18)  Feeling the sun on your face!
19)  Flowers.
20)  A fresh boxa crayons!  (If it's been a while since you've experienced this, Friends, get one now!)
21)  Balloons!
22)  Seeing the American Flag flapping in the breeze and knowing that's YOUR flag!
23)  Laughing.
24)  Rainbows!
25)  Being able to help someone else out and seeing a smile on their face!

This isn't a comprehensive list, Friends.  But it's a good start.  It's something to think about and it's a lot of reasons to be happy.  I love the heck right out of you, Friends, and I'll be seeing you tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment