Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

My ObsPEZssion

Can I get a 'Woot Woot!' for PEZ? Yes I can!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey, have you ever tried PEZ candies?  I have, and I love 'em. 

My very first PEZ Candy experience was over the Christmas holiday.  I got a Hello Kitty plush dispenser in my stocking.  It had some of the neatest little crunchy candies with it, that I would later learn are called "PEZ." 

After that, it was love at first bite AND love at first sight.  You see, the PEZ candies are a lot of fun to eat, and then the dispensers are so much fun!

I've since begun quite a PEZ dispenser collection.  I have my plush Hello Kitty dispenser, a rubber ducky PEZ dispenser, AND a regular Hello Kitty dispenser.  That's three.  Three PEZ dispensers, and that makes the start of a tidy little collection for me.  And I plan to collect MORE dispensers!

I'm not gonna be one of those kids who collects a buncha PEZ dispensers and then never gets any candy out of them.  You know, keepin' all pristine in a drawer.  No.  I plan to use each and every one of my PEZ dispensers I collect!  Yes I do!  Because, yes!  That's the fun of it all!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  And in the meantime, go get yourself a PEZ dispenser!  Have some PEZ!  It'll be fun, and you won't regret it!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment