Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happier Than a Kid in Slop!

This is way better than bein' in slop!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you! 

Have you ever had one of those days where ya just wanna put on your tiger sunglasses, hop in your swing, and throw your hands up in the air?  Because that's just the kind of day I'm having today. 

I'm just happier than a kid in slop when I'm in my swing!

What's that?  ... Well, yeah, I know that it's 'happier than a PIG in slop,' but thing of it is, a KID in slop would be even happier than a PIG in slop, because yes.  Pigs are supposed to be in slop.  Slop is kind of their thing.  There are people on pig farms whose job it is to slop the pigs.  So really, a pig you see in slop is happy because its basic needs of slop are being met.  It's the kind of happy I am when I have a full belly and a dry diaper. 

Now, a kid in slop, Friends, that's another matter. Kids aren't s'posedta be in slop, so that makes it even more FUN!!!  If you see a KID in slop, of course that kid's grinning from ear-to-ear!  That kid's doin' something kids aren't s'posedta do, and that kid's mommy is gonna be m-a-d MAD when she gets a load of her kid playin' in slop, which somehow makes it all the more fun, and more fun makes kids more happy.

You see I have a good point, don't you?  I'm not so crazy after all!  Ha! 

Well, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I'm gonna wanna hafta get my swing on.  You have a great day, and remember I love the heck right outta ya!  I love ya like a two-and-three-quarters year old loves gettin' dirty!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment