Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Can't Believe Mommy Put This Picture Up

Oh, Mommy.  Paybacks.  Paybacks are heck. 
Hiya, Friends.  Well, as you can see, I found myself at a moment of weakness and I lay down, just for a little bit of shut-eye.  And as you can also see, dang ol' Mommy went and snapped a picture of me, out colder than a frozen chicken.

I've got to say I don't appreciate this kind of thing.

I don't understand what it is with Big People taking pictures of sleeping little kids.  Everybody sleeps.  EVERYBODY!  I don't see why Big People hafta take pictures of us napping.  It just doesn't make sense to me, and furthermore, I think it takes away my dignity.  Look at me.  I'm asleep.  I can't even defend myself.  I am off in a dream.  Probably a dream where I'm riding an icing slide around the toppa a house-sized cupcake, splashing into a pool of sprinkles and glittery sugar. 

That's what I was dreaming of when this picture was taken, I bet.

You know, naps are a funny thing for me.  I fight 'em like I'm possessed, but once I get all settled down and cozy and into a really great dream, I realize I kind of like naps.

That doesn't mean Mommy's off the hook for puttin' up this picture of Sleepy Me, though.  By golly!

No comments:

Post a Comment