Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Ain't Nothin' Better!

Nothin' finer than riding around, lookin' at cars, and havin' some root beer!
Oh, Friends.  I just love root beer, and over the summer, I went to a magical place where the root beer flowed freely and was served up in big aluminum mugs.

It's true.  I went to the Syracuse Nationals up in Syracuse, New York, one fine day over the summer, and yeah, there were a lot of cool cars to look at there, but what really excited me was the Wild Bill's Root Beer.  Now, usually, I'm a Dang! root beer fan, and a Virgil's root beer connoisseur, but this Wild Bill's was really great, too. 

What happened is that you bought a souvenir mug, which is a really, really nice mug!  And you could just go up to the Wild Bill's taps all day.  They were stationed everywhere around the whole entire giant car show!  And I got to ride around in my stroller, with my very own source of shade from the canopy, all comfy-like, and every so often, I got to have a big swig of that delicious, delicious root beer from outta Mommy or Daddy's aluminum mugs. 

It was just the best.

It was nice to see the cars, too.  Don't get me wrong.  But that root beer really made the day special for me, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment