Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rock Me Gently

Giant Rock is a good friend to me when I visit the Lake!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, you know what?  Now that it's getting cooler outside, and the leaves are starting to change and everything, naturally, my thoughts turn toward nicey warm weather and swishing lake water and my Hello Kitty bathing suit. 

One aspect of my Lake Vacation that I especially loved was the Giant Rock Down By The Water.  I don't know much about this great big flaky rock.  I'm not sure where it came from or what its hopes and dreams are, but I do know that Giant Rock was a good friend to me while I was at the Lake. 

What made Giant Rock such a great friend?  Well, I'll tell ya.  Whenever I needed someone to just listen while I talked, and not judge or offer advice, Giant Rock was there for me.  Whenever I wanted to squirt someone, Giant Rock let me squirt it without gettin' all mad and screechy at me like certain people would when I'd squirt 'em (I'm talking about Mommy and Daddy, mainly!)  When I wanted to play pretend and pretend that I was a giant, Giant Rock pretended to be the mountain that I was taller than. 

I loved that game!

Last but not least, whenever I wanted someone to be in a picture with me, Giant Rock obliged without complaining that its butt looked big.  In fact, I'm not sure that Giant Rock even has a butt to look big.  In any case, it was really fun to be around someone who wasn't self-conscious.

Do you have a Giant Rock in your life, Friends?  I sure hope so.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment