Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

What the What?! It's September Already?!

Well, bowl me over... it's September already!!!
Hiya, Big People!  Holy smokes, did you know that in addition to being September First, it's Labor Day?  The official 'See Ya!' to Summer.  I feel like Summer just got here!  Remember how, back in the Spring, when it seemed like Summer was having a hard time deciding to show up, I told us all to be really nice to the warm weather, so Summer would stick around longer?  Remember?  It seems like yesterday.

Also, I think somebody must have given Summer the stink-eye. I'm just sayin'.  I'm not pointing fingers, but I think it was my Mommy.  My Mommy hates hot weather, even though everybody else loves it. 

Somebody scared off the warm. 

But anyway, here we are at September the First.  And I don't know aboutchyoo, but this news is just bowling me over.  I'm not actually sure I can process it right now.

I'd better go to a picnic.  That'll probably help.  Maybe you oughtta go to a picnic, too, Friends.  We'll meet up again tomorrow.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I sure do!  Enjoy the holiday!  Enjoy the September First!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment