Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'm Not On A Boat......

...But I sure as heck wish I were on a boat, Big People!
Okay.  I know what you're gonna say, Friends.  If I'm not on vacation and on a boat and drinking from a wonderful light-up Jungle Mug, why are all my pictures so far this week of me enjoying vacation things and drinking beverages from that Jungle Mug?

Well, I'll tell ya why!

Friends, I really loved the Lake.  I loved the boat.  I loved that light-up Jungle Mug.  I've been lookin' through pictures from Over the Summer lately, and these came up, and have brought up so many wonderful memories of my Vac-Lake-tion.  Tee-Emm.

But I've got to say, one thing I do not miss about my vacation at the Lake is that every time we went out on the dang old boat, Mommy and Daddy would try to turn it into a photo-op and get all kinds of "family pictures" of me, them, and the sunset.  It burned me right the heck up.  Especially after the eleventy-first time. 

For Pete's Aches.  I was on vacation, Friends.  You'd think of all people, Mommy and Daddy would understand that all's I wanted to do was sit back and relax with a beverage in my light-up mug that I only get to see at the Lake, because it lives at the Lake House.

That's okay, Friends.  When I go on vacation in my head, nobody bugs me when I don't wanna be bugged, Friends, so I'm gonna go right now.  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment