Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's My 600th Post!

I'm Queen of this blog!  Wahoo!
Hiya, Big People!  Hey.  You might now know this, but it's my SIX-HUNDREDTH POST!!!  That's right, Friends!  And I'll bet there's some of you out there who've checked in with me on every one of these six-hundred posts!  That's an accomplishment!

I hope you're not expecting me to put down my keyboard and stop, now that I've reached this milestone.  I really hope you're not looking for me to do that.  That's not what I'm planning.  I know things got kinda dodgy there for a while, when I stopped writing to you every day, but then I made a pledge to you that I was going to make this truly The Daily Zoe, not The Anytime I Feel Like Writing Zoe.  And I've kept up my end of that bargain (come to think of it, there really isn't any other end of this bargain...just my end), all except for the day after Halloween, when I was still too hopped up on my Halloween candy to check in with ya, and I sincerely hope you can forgive me for that lapse. 

I'll do better this year, I promise!

Anyway, Friends!  This is what a little kid looks like who's written six hundred posts on her web log.  A kid who looks like this feels pretty great, too.  I'll tell ya what.  Now, I'm gonna go play and celebrate.  I'll be back tomorrow.  I sure love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment