Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It's a New Day!

Gettin' older is all about shiftin' your perspective and realizin' you're gettin' more fabulous!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

You know, after yesterday's post, I decided I don't wanna spend my Last Week of Bein' Two, bein' all sad-sack. Two and I have had a great run.  A whole year.  I've learned a lot! 

And it isn't like I actually LEAVE Two.  Two always gets to be with me. 

What really happens is that I get to be Three after next Tuesday.  What really happens is I get just a little more fabulous after I turn Three, and that's something I just can't see as a bad thing, you know?

And all that other stuff I talked about bein' worried about... well, I guess I'll just take it One Day At A Time.  That's all I can do, Friends.  That's all any of us can do. 

So I'm off to make the most of this new day!  I'm really gonna whoop it up, this last week of me bein' Two!  That's right, Friends!  Whoop it up with me!  Let's all have a Toddler Moment in honor of this, Friends!  Go ahead!  You've earned it!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment