Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Snack Attack!

It's nutritious AND delicious!
Friends!  Happy Saturday! 

Have I ever told you about one of my favorite snacks?  It isn't just any snack.  It's nutritious AND so delicious, it's easy to forget that it's nutritious!

Unless you're allergic to peanuts.  If you're allergic to peanuts, this would be an Allergy Attack for you, and not a Snack Attack.

But if you aren't allergic to peanuts, lemme tell ya all about Peanut Butter Balls.  You can even whip 'em up yourself, if you've got peanuts, powdered milk, oats, honey, and raisins, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, Rice Krispy cereal... anything, really!

You mix all that stuff together, roll it into balls, refrigerate it, and then you have little delicious bite-size pieces of Peanut Butter Ball to eat and enjoy!  Delicious, nutritious, AND portable as all get out!

Friends, I hope you have a favorite snack as wonderful as my favorite snack is!  And if you're allergic to peanut butter, again, I sure hope your favorite snack doesn't have peanuts in it!  I sure hope it doesn't!

I love ya lots, anyway, Friends!  And I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment