Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Might E. Might!

It's a toddler!  It's a tornado!  Sort of!  It's Might E. Might!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!  You know, sometimes, I think I'd like to be a superhero, but I don't wanna have just the regular kind of superhero name.  I want something distinctly me.  I want a superhero name with a middle initial.  There was a study done that found out that people think people with middle initials are smart, and I want people who call for me to know they're not getting just a superhero.  I want the people to help to think somebody smart is helpin' them out.

So I've decided this is my superhero name: Might E. Might.  You can recognize me by my tutu skirt and my crazy-strong biceps!  How about that?

My superpowers are something I'm still figuring out.  It's okay for superheroes to hafta learn more about themselves, and that's where I am right now on my superjourney. 

The important thing is that I have my superhero costume down p-a-t- pat, and my superhero name is pretty rad.  All right, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  If ya need me, just call for Might E. Might.  Or... since you're already my friends, you can still call me Zoe.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment