Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

A World with No *NO!*s

I dream of a world with no more *NO!*s.
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday!

You know what?  I love my Mommy, but I don't like her very much right now.  See, I'm at a really cool age where I can do so much for myself, but Mommy's at a really uncool age where she won't let me.

She won't let me handle the stove.  She won't let me climb up on the counter.  She won't let me roast marshmallows at the fire all by myself.  In fact, she won't even let me close to the fire.  She won't let me reach my own Vitamin C lollipops from the top shelf of the cupboard on my own.  In fact, I think she put 'em up there on the top shelf on PURPOSE.

She's a buzzkill like that.

You know what my fondest dream is right now?  It's living in a world with no more "NO!s"  You know what I mean, Friends?  You know?

I realize I seem like I'm really agitated about this.  And that would be because I'm really agitated about it.  Friends, I'm nearly three, and it really stinks, just how little respect I get around here.  It just stinks to high-Heaven.  That's what it does, all right.

I'm glad you're not a buzzkill, though, Friends.  I'm glad you're on my side.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment