Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Train Driving School!

Meet my driving instructor, Rudy!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!  Hey, you know what?  Recently, I took a turn in Train Driving School.  I was all kinds of inspired by seeing SpongeBob SquarePants go to Boating School, and I figured I couldn't do much worse than ol' SBSP.

As it turns out, I'm actually a natural at driving a train.  I shouldn't be surprised.  After all, I started out driving my Pink Jeep at a *VERY* young age (three months, by golly!), so it's a no-brainer for me to move up to something bigger, like a train. 

What I really loved about driving the train at Train Driving School is that I literally could stop traffic.  It's true!  The train would let people know I was coming, and gates come down in front of the road so cars can't get up onto the train tracks.  My instructor Rudy told me to wave at the cars stopped at the railroad crossings and pretend I'm in my very own parade, so that's what I did, and it's a LOT of fun!

I suppose it wouldn't be so much fun if you were sitting in one of those stopped cars, feeling like your back teeth were floating, waiting for a really long train to pass so you could cross the railroad tracks and find a bathroom.  I suppose me and my train-parade wouldn't be too humorous at all in that case.  But that's just another argument for diapers, Friends.  It sure is.  I am diapered, therefore I fear NO railroad crossing.  How about that?!

Anyway, my time in Train Driving School was well worth the dollar tuition I paid.  I didn't even hafta fill out a FAFSA form, so that was pretty neat. 

Never be afraid to try something new, mmmmkay, Friends?  I love the heck right outta ya, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment