Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Halloween Dreams

On Halloween, I can be anything I wanna be... just like in real life!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's Wednesday all over again already!  How are you doing? 

You know, I was just thinking about Halloween and what I wanna be this year.  I know it's a little early, but I love Halloween so much, and I think it's never too early to be thinking about what kind of costume I wanna wear.

It's a big decision, after all!

I could be Abby Cadabby, which would be fun, because she can do MAGIC!  Also, I like to dress up in a tutu, so I could be a ballerina princess.  I could also dress up in my giraffe costume, or my sabertooth tiger costume again.

But what I'm really leaning towards is being a doctor for Halloween.  You know, with my scrubs, a white labcoat, and a surgical cap on.  I could even put my toy stethoscope around my neck.  That really sounds like fun to me.  Being Dr. Zoe for Halloween.  Plus, I'll be warm!  Warm on Halloween counts for big points around where I come from, Friends! 

Well, it looks like I have some figuring to do, on where to get a me-sized labcoat and a neat surgical cap!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment