Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Dog Days of Summer!

So this is Summer.  What have we done?
Well, Friends, here we are at August the thirteenth.  The thirteenth day of August.  According to my Big Little Big Kid Almanac, we are deep into the Dog Days of Summer. 

I think these days are called the "Dog Days of Summer" because it makes me wish I had fur like Rozzie has.  Rozzie's my dog and my best friend.  And she has some great fur.

The reason I bring up fur and Rozzie is that it's in the sixties here in my spot in the world today.  Hardly a sweltering summer.  I'm not complaining.  I've actually been pretty darned comfy this summer.  It's just that I have spent zero days in my Mushroom Pool.  Haven't even wanted to go in swimming.  And when I went in swimming at the Lake, my lips turned BLUE!  I was brrrrrrrrr-cold!

Also, check out my picture today.  It looks like I'm sitting and enjoying a nice strawberry ice cream cone.  I'll letchya in on a little secret: It's a prop.  It isn't a real ice cream cone.  Don't get me wrong, I love ice cream, whether it's hot or cold outside, but today I'm more in the mood to drink some hot cocoa.  Brrrr.

On the other hand, it's PERFECT weather to go outside and enjoy not melting into a puddle!  I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment