Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hi-yo, Dean-O!

Where we goin' today, Dean-O?! Hi-yo, AWAY!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you.  You know, Fridays are an excellent day to go for a ride, whether you like to ride in sporty cars, on motorbikes, horses, or in my case, your Chief of Transportation, Dean-O the Dinosaur!

I realize you probably don't have a Chief of Transportation named Dean-O the Dinosaur, but I do, and he not only gets me from place to place around here, but he also keeps me entertained with stories.  I don't even NEED talk radio on my trips with Dean-O, because he's so entertaining, and also, he doesn't discuss things that can make me mad, like talk radio can, sometimes. 

Yep!  Dean-O is a really good friend!

I hope that you get to go for a ride somewhere today, Friends, just for the fun of it.  I hope you get to take in the scenery.  I hope you get to have some good conversation, and I hope you get to enjoy some good music.  Dean-O sings to me sometimes, and it's so much fun.  He really helps make the journey as much fun as the destination.  I sure hope you get to ride around with someone like that today, too, Friends!

I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends!  Enjoy the rest of your Friday!  By golly, you've earned it!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment