Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Marathon Mondays!

Gotta keep your strength up for Marathon Mondays!
Hiya, Big People!  How are you this Monday?  Me?  I'm doin' great! 

You've caught me gettin' a little snack.  Mondays are marathons, so it's really important to pace yourself and to make sure you get proper nourishment.  That's what I'm doing right now.  Getting some proper nourishment. 

My Monday snack of choice is fruit yogurt in a pouch.  It's portable, it's got a lot of vitamins and minerals, macronutrients- carbs, protein, fat, all that stuff in a nice balance.  Most importantly to me, though, my yogurts in a pouch are delicious!

Food should be fun.  It should taste good and give your body fuel to get done all the things you need to do.  Who wants to eat stuff that tastes like dirt and cardboard?

I mean, unless you like the taste of dirt and cardboard, in which case, let your freak flag fly, Weirdo.

And Mondays, by golly!  Mondays oughtta be fun, too!  They account for one-seventh of our lives.  Do we REALLY wanna hafta spend one-seventh of our lives being miserable in misery?  I say no.

So today, get yourself a tasty snack.  Take a moment out of your Marathon Monday to be happy, darn it!  And remember I love the heck right outta ya!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment