Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Buh-Bye Mopey Monday...

The ball is in YOUR court to make this week GREAT!!!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

That's right.  this kid is back to sayin' "Happy Monday!"  because I'm tired of bein' all mopey on Mondays. 

Yep.  I'm back to thinkin' of Mondays as "Magic Mondays."  If that upsets you because you prefer "Mopey Mondays," that's all right.  It's your choice how ya wanna be and how ya wanna feel.  I just kind of think the Universe is like a big ol' mirror that reflects to you what you project out into it.  So if you show it your mopey face, it's gonna send a mopey face right back atchya.  Smile and be happy at the Universe, and you'll be surprised at what happens, I'd dare to bet!

I wouldn't be surprised, though.  I know just exactly what'll happen, because when I smile at people, they smile back at me.  Just imagine that on a whole entire cosmic level!

That's why today's Magic Monday.  Make it set the tone for a great week, Big People!  I sure as heck am gonna do my best to make it so!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment