Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday!

It's only the Sixth, but I have ten top things already this year!
Hiya, Big People!

You know what I think would be fun?  I wanna share with you my Top Ten Things I Really Like This Year Already.  Are you ready?  I sure am!

10.  Chocolate Chip Cookies
9.  Dang! Root Beer and the floats it makes.
8.  The song "Shake It Off!"
7.  Chapsticks!
6.  Hello Kitty
5.  My new camera that's all mine and it really takes pictures!
4.  My replica of the Octopod from The Octonauts!
3.  Egg Rolls with Duck Sauce to dip 'em in!
2.  Watchin' the Octonauts as much as I want!
1.  Root Beer.  I mention it twice because I really love it!

There we go, Friends!  That's my Top Ten for this first Tuesday of the New Year!  How about that?!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!   Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment