Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Catchin' Up On My Readin'

You don't know what's out there unless ya look!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, I'm gettin' started out on this New Year by catching up on my catalog reading.  I went on a catalog reading bender before Christmas, when I was buildin' up my Amazon Wish List, but then with the Holidays, I backed off on the catalog reading so I could enjoy my family.

Now I'm back at readin' up on the catalogs. It isn't because I'm not happy with what I have.  That isn't the case.  I'm grateful for what a lucky little kid I am.  But I like to look at the catalogs so I can see what's out there, available to me if I wanna put it on my list.  It's how I inform myself, in other words.

Plus, I really love looking at the colorful pictures and making up my own narrative about how those products act in the real world.  It's pretty exciting to think about.

On the other hand, sometimes, I'll be going through a catalog, and I can imagine how one of the things pictured would just sit around, collecting dust.  Being clutter.  And then I just take a mental snapshot of the catalog entry, and am happy that it's just a mental snapshot, and not an actual thing, taking up room in my house.  How about that?!

It's my version of window-shopping, when you get right down to it, Friends.

I love ya lots!  And I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment