Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2015 is gonna be the Year of the Tigerbaby, Friends.  Year of the Tigerbaby!  Roar!
Hiya, Big People and Bing People!  How's your New Year's Day going so far?  Mine's goin' just fine.  Can't complain.  I got to stay up past midnight, and now I'm havin' a Mango Tango Vitamin C Lolliopo.  Can't beat that.  Mango Tango's my favorite flavor, on account of it bein' so much fun to say, and stayin' up past midnight is how I feel I was truly meant to live my life. 

I am a fabulous, fabulous night owl, Friends.  Always have been, but "Society" and "Mommy" and "Daddy" are tryin' to force me to conform to the "Morning Lark, Sleep when it's Dark" norm. 

Whatever.

In 2015, Friends, I'm resolving to be more Me than I've ever been before.  And I urge you to do the same.  Be you.  Be fabulous.  Whatever you do, though, don't be apologetic about it. 

I'm declaring 2015 the Year of the Tigerbaby.  You roar right along with me if you're a Tigerbaby, too, Friends!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment