Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

When the Calendar Flips

When do I get my Hoverboard?
Hiya, Big People!

Can you believe it's Wednesday already?

Why, it's the first Wednesday of the New Year.  I know I'm all up on this New Year thing this week, but it's really quite remarkable to me how we wake up on the morning of December Thirty-First, and it's the last day of Now for Now, and then at Midnight, it turns into The Future.  It's just remarkable!

Now that we're here in The Future, and The Future as Defined By the Movie Back to the Future: Part II, I wanna know something. 

When are our hoverboards and Mr. Fusion-fueled time-traveling machines arrive?  I keep checking to order such on the dang ol' Amazon, and they're not available yet. 

Shouldn't they at least have a pre-order date by now?

I'm startin' to think The Future, while lotsa fun, isn't all that Back to the Future: Part II cracked it up to be, Big People.  But that's okay.  I won't hold it against the year 2015 for not bein' like they thought it was gonna be in 1985.  How could they have known that the Future would be pretty rad, just not the way they thought it was gonna be?

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow, in an equally rad in its own way Future!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment