Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Surprising Saturday!

I don't even know what's gonna happen today, but I'm excited!
FRIENDS!  YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BEEEEE-LIEVE THIS!!!

I'm goin' on a surprise today!!!

It's sucha surprise I don't even know what type of surprise it is, other than I hafta be all around and ready to go, early this morning.

It could pretty much be anything, Friends!  Last Sunday, Mommy and Daddy took me on a surprise and I saw Paddington Bear in the theater in Wellsville!

Maybe the surprise I'm going on today is they're buying me a car of my very own!

Omigosh!  If that's what's happening, I hope it's a real-live Pink Jeep, like my treasured Pink Jeep I usedta have when I was younger, and I loved it, but then I outgrew it.  That would just be awesome!

Of course, whatever surprise I'm going on today will be fun, I'm sure.  So long as my surprise isn't sitting in some boring waiting room for hours on end.  That would be the biggest bummer ever.

I can't wait to tell ya all about my Surprising Saturday, Big People!  I can't wait to know what it is so I can tell ya all about it!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment