Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Some Days You're the Pigeon...

It gets better, Big People.  I promise!
...And other days, you're the statue.

I suppose you could flip it around and say that some days you're the statue and other days you're the pigeon. 

I think the first way keeps ya kind of humble, don't ya think?  The second way reminds you that brighter days are ahead.  It gets better.

I think that's the gist of my message for ya today, Friends.  If you're havin' a bad day or a bad week or a bad stretch of indeterminate time, you've gotta remind yourself that even though you're the statue today, one of these days, you're gonna sprout some wings, fly off and eat some stale hot dog buns somebody is kind enough to put out for the birds, and then go flying back and strafe the daylights out of whatever it was that was holding you down.

Do pigeons strafe?  I don't know.  I don't have much experience with that kind of bird.  I know the starlings at my house strafe things like the deck and the cars and my Mommy (she HATES birds!!!), and the seagulls over in Wellsville strafe.  But do pigeons strafe? 

They must.  Because it really stinks to be a statue in pigeon territory, I hear.

Anyways, Big People.  If you're havin' a day where you're bein' strafed, take heart.  It's gonna get better for you.  Take it from your pal Zoe.  I wouldn't lead you astray. 

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment