Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Time Keeps On Tickin' Tickin' Tickin' Into the Future!

Holy smokes, it's February already!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, by golly, did you notice it's February the First already?  It's true. 

That means that tomorrow's Groundhog Day, the day when we, as a nation, all sit down and watch the 1992 movie hit Groundhog Day, in which Bill Murray is stuck in a continuous loop of reliving a day in his life, which happens to be Groundhog Day, until he gets it right.  For the full effect, we'll just put the DVD on continuous play.

All day.

But that's tomorrow.  Today is February First.  I can't believe it.  To me, it feels like we just flipped our calendars from 2014 to 2015.  Back when I was a baby, it seemed so far away, the Year 2015.  Why, I could hardly fathom it. 

Wanna hear something that'll really knock your socks off?  At least it knocked my socks the heck off?  Later on this month, I'll be celebrating three years of doing The Daily Zoe over on the dang ol' Facebook.  Three years.  Three years!  Why, when I got my start on The Daily Zoe, I was still gumming pureed bananas, which, incidentally, I was not a big fan of. 

Look at me now. I think I'm doin' all right, here in The Future.  I just didn't think it'd get here so soon, Friends.  Do you know what I mean?

I sure love ya lots, Friends!  Happy February!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment