Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Photographee Becomes the Photographer!

Now, smile pretty!  Don't let Tall Man in the picture!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, as you know, or as you might have surmised by now, I am not a newbie when it comes to having my picture taken.  I have spent my whole entire life in front of the camera, starting from when I was mere seconds old. 

While some might say this is excessive photo-documentation and even argue that I'm bein' over-exposed, that simply is not the case.  The truth is, I like havin' pictures taken of me every single day of my life.

That's right. 

I think that Someday, it'll be fun to look back at all my days and all my outfits.  It's like a little photographic time-capsule.  I think when I'm a Big Person, it'll be fun to look back and see how I was when I was little.  I am on-board with all the pictures.  I really am.

But the older I get, the more I'm interested in adding my voice to the photographic conversation by stepping behind the camera myself.  I mean, how epic would THAT be?  Gettin' to look back on Toddler Me AND see the world the way I see it now!  Not only would it be great fun for Future Zoe, I think, but it could be absolutely monumental in the study and advancement of Big Person-Little Person Interpersonal Relationships.  I am a Little Kid Ambassador to the World of the Big People right now, but I am hoping that by the time I'm a Big Person, I can be a Big Person Ambassador to the World of the Little Kids and help bridge the communication and understanding gap between Little Kids and Big People, just like I do now, except from the other side. 

I think if I have pictures I took when I'm right now, it'll help my work in that respect, down the road, when I'm a Big Person, because it'll help me remember what it was like to be a Little Kid.  It will help me remember how I see things right now.

So I have me a camera.  It's pretty rad.  It takes pictures.  That's all I need to know about it.  And I'm gonna take a picture of you today, Friends.  Just sit up and smile, and pretend the camera went *snap!* and *flash!* and there you'll be.  Please just smile pretty and leave Tall Man out of the picture.  I don't know why you Big People think Tall Man's gotta be in all your pictures.  Let him sit this one out, mmmkay?

Mmmmkay!  Say "Cheese!" and look at the birdie and know that I love ya lots and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, and I'll know instantly if you flipped me and the camera off.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment