Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

An Ice Cream Celebration!

Any occasion is a great occasion to eat ice cream!
Friends, I love ice cream, and I love visiting Friendly's after a shopping expedition with my Mommy and Daddy. 

Usually, I get the Monster Sundae from the Kids' Menu.  It's the one with mint chocolate chip ice cream in a silver dish, and two red M&M eyes, and a Reese Cup cut in half to make ears, with a chocolate-sauce-dipped sugar cone upside-down for a hat.  It's cute as all get-out, but I usually just eat the Reese Cup halves and the M&M eyes, and maybe a bite of the cone and a bite of the ice cream- enough to remind me that mint-chocolate chip isn't really my favorite- and then I'm done.

Mommy finds this frusterating, but I don't see what the big deal is.  Can't she just eat my mint chocolate-chip ice cream for me? 

I guess it isn't her favorite, either, which is why she gets a sundae with chocolate chip cookie dough, marshmella sauce, whip, and a cherry.  It makes sense.

So when we went to Friendly's after we went to the mall, Mommy didn't let me order the Monster Sundae.  Instead, she got me a sundae made outta Celebration Ice Cream, marshmella sauce, whip, and a cherry.  The Celebration Ice Cream has CAKE in it, and it was pretty great! 

I think I'm gonna have Celebration Sundaes from now on at Friendly's.  I really like 'em, pretty much, and if I want a Reese Cup and M&Ms, I can always just get a Reese Cup and M&Ms right from the store.  How about that?!

Hey, Friends!  Find your Celebration today!  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment