Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

The First Friday the Thirteenth of the Year!

Behold, the Mace of Mayhem! Happy Friday the Thirteenth!
Hiya, Friends!  Didja know that with this day, Friday the Thirteenth, we've reached the First Friday the Thirteenth of the New Year?  How about that?!

I know some people get all superstitious and weird on Fridays the Thirteenth, but I am not one of them.  Fridays are my lucky days- I was born on one!  And I love the number thirteen, because it makes me think of donuts, and when it comes to donuts, if I were given the choice between twelve donuts and thirteen donuts, well, I'm pretty much gonna wanna hafta pick the thirteen donuts, now, aren't I?

So anyway.  This year, in 2015, there are three Fridays the Thirteenth, and they fall in February, March, and November.  How about that?!  This number is more than the one Friday the Thirteenth we enjoyed in 2014, the two that we had in 2013, and the one we'll experience in 2016.  So I guess there's a lot of Fridays the Thirteenth in 2015!  We should consider ourselves lucky this year! You bet I am!

Friends, luck is all about attitude.  If you're expectin' bad things to happen to ya today, that's what you're gonna see.  If you're expectin' good things, I think that's what you're gonna get.  Either way, I love ya lots, Big People.  That's a good thing!  That makes ya lucky!  And I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment